I was reflecting on the year (what a crazy one it has been for me, especially with building the house, the growth of the blog, the books, and launching The BlogU Conference!) and looking back at what you, the readers, seemed to like most. Hopefully, I can deliver more, and better, in 2014.
I was a little surprised at which post got the most attention. According to Google Analytics, here are my 10 most popular posts of 2013.
4. Our DIY Fireplace with Airstone
6. Arthur’s Birthday Book on the Character Assassination Carousel
7. My Healthy Orange Chicken Recipe
8. Funny Stuff (a list of funny stories)
9. How Having a Sick Mom is like Living in a Frat House
10. How to Heal Dry Heels with Coconut Oil
That is one seriously random list. Thank you so much for sticking with me all year!
I can’t wait to see what 2014 has in store for us! My goal is to be able to connect with more bloggers and readers in person. I hope to see a whole bunch of you at BlogU!