The Shabby Chic Cottage, one of the blogs I follow, is doing a 10 Tasks in 10 Days challenge to help gets its readers motivated to finish some tasks they have been putting off. I have a LOT of tasks I’ve been putting off, so I’m participating this time.
Here’s my list day-by-day:
1) Finish pillows
2) Clear out under Abby’s crib
3) Finish bathroom window treatment
4) Submit 2nd quarter tax forms
5) Clean refrigerator
6) Organize pantry
7) Cut wood for Knock-Off Wood bench
8) List some things on Craigslist
9) Wash windows
10)Assemble and/or paint bench
I can’t promise any of that will actually get done, but I’ll try.