I hope we can still be friends after this, because you are about to instantly gain ten pounds from this fudge.
I took a super easy chocolate peanut butter fudge recipe and added pretzels because: why not?
The results? Pretty stinking fabulous. It’s the perfect combination of salty and sweet. Even my husband, who doesn’t normally eat desserts, is a fan.
The best part, though, is that this fudge is super easy to make. You only need 4 ingredients and your microwave.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Fudge
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
- 1 can of chocolate icing (NOT whipped)
- about 1/4 cup of peanut butter
- crushed pretzels
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute, remove the bowl and stir, then microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Remove the melted chocolate chips from the microwave and stir in chocolate icing and peanut butter. Microwave the mixture for 1 more minute.
- Stir crushed pretzels into the warm chocolate and peanut butter mixture
- Pour into an 8×8 pan that has been lined with wax paper
- Top with more crushed pretzels and freeze for 1 hour or until set
- Cut into small squares to serve.
Makes approximately 2 pounds
If you like this recipe, I would so appreciate your pins and shares. Thanks so much for reading!