Hey everyone! This is Chelsea, Steph’s asistant, back with the simplest app for getting cash back on things you’re already buying! We’ve covered Ibotta, Shopkick, Coupons.com, Swagbucks and we’re all saving hundreds of dollars by now, right? RIGHT!? I’m really hoping you guys have jumped on the rebate app savings train because it’s just so good. Every time I shop I feel like I’m sticking it to the man. My family is o-v-e-r me making them gather around when I bring in my bags from the car and play the “Guess how much this was?” game. *Spoiler alert: the answer is almost always free!
Today’s app is Fetch. It is without a doubt the simplest rebate app there is. It’s not my biggest earner, but I love it for how user-friendly it is. Since downloading it a few months ago, I’ve gotten $77 back.
Here’s how it works:
Simply open the app, select the orange camera button to scan your receipt, and the app detects any offers that apply and credits it to your account. That’s it!
There are two ways to earn points with Fetch. On the Discover page, you can scroll through the listed offers for special deals. The points work like this: 100 = $.10 so 1000 = $1. I have an offer for 750 points on Red Gold Ketchup which means, I’d get $.75 back after scanning my receipt.
Fetch also has 281 brand partners that give you bonus points for any item you buy from that brand like Cheerios, Gatorade, bubly, Hidden Valley, Yoplait, Ben & Jerry’s, Popsicle, and so many more. Even if there aren’t any specific offers shown for those brands, when you scan your receipt, you’ll automatically get bonus points.
You can scan ANY receipt and if there are no offers AND it isn’t a participating brand, you’ll still get 25 points. Get in the habit of scanning every receipt–fast food, gas, restaurants, any store. It all counts! You can cash out starting at 3,000 points ($3). Fetch does not have a Paypal option so I usually choose Target or Amazon.
Here’s an example of a deal currently availble aat the time of this post. There’s tons of categoires so check it out for food, drinks, baby care, health care, and personal care.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Buy AleveX Topical Pain Reliever Spray at Target for $14.99.
- You can clip the 5% off coupon in the Target Circle app if you’d like. Search for the product, scroll down, and hit the plus sign next to the 5% off offer.
- Scan your receipt on Fetch to receive 100% of the amount paid back in points.
- Redeem your points for a gift card in the app!
- Pay attention to how many times an offer can be redeemed. Some offers are good for more than one use!
- Stack your savings by using Swagbucks, Coupons.com, Ibotta, Shopkick, or paper coupons along with Fetch.
- Online orders count, too! Click the Me icon in the bottom right corner, then select eReceipts. Connect your email and Amazon accounts and you’ll receive credit for eligible online purchases.
- Use my referral code to get 2,000 points when you scan your first receipt: 3PHD5. Once you start your account, you get a lot of extra points for your first few scans so you’ll be ready to cash out for a gift card in no time!
My husband is notorious for leaving his receipts in his pants pocket so when I do the laundry, this is my new version of finding cash in forgotten places. As long as the receipt is less than 14 days old, you can get credit for it. Scan away, baby!
Give this app a try! If some of the other apps seem complicated, I promise you this one is so easy anyone can figure it out. Last week, there were four offers on coupons.com for totally FREE items–hot dogs, buns, mustard, and Kraft mac n cheese! Did anyone score? I also MADE $10 buying 100% pure maple syrup and it makes me absolutely giddy to get paid to get things for my family.