Are you a brand looking for influencers for your next campaign?
Do you need a speaker for your next event?
Are you a small business looking for social media help or a blogger looking to build your audience?
I have been in the blog game since 2010 and, while I am no longer in the classroom, I am still a certified teacher. My background is in education and now I run this blog as well as The Blog University— which means I LOVE helping people learn! I love teaching my audience about new things, and I like working with brands to help connect them with influencers.
I love working with brands for two reasons:
- As a mom, I am constantly shopping for stuff for my entire family. I like finding companies that are family-friendly and sharing their new products with my readers. Binkies and Briefcases has many moths when it receives hundreds of thousands of monthly pageviews, with years when it has hit well over a million unique users. Ninety percent of my readers are female, and most of them are between the ages of 25-44. We are moms who do the majority of the household spending. Chances are high that I am investing in products similar to yours already. When a brand is willing to work with me as a blogger, it tells me (and my readers, who are usually also female heads of household) that this brand cares about their consumers enough to invest time and money back into working directly with us. That is a great way to build brand loyalty!
- I own and operate a blog conference. That means I have direct connections to hundreds of influencers who have attended BlogU over the past several years, as well as those who are planning to attend the next conference. I love being able to connect those bloggers with our sponsors. Most influencers go to conferences for the same reason sponsors do: to network. They want to work with companies just like yours. I have an entire list of BlogU affiliates who have already checked “yes!” They WANT to hear from you and learn how we can all work together!
We can work together through sponsored posts or social media marketing via my Binkies and Briefcases channels OR you can contact me to find out how to become a BlogU sponsor. Or why not do both?
That might look like:
- A sponsored blog post
- Sponsored social media shares
- Custom photography featuring your products
- Having me host a Twitter party for your brand
- Video (See an example of a post that includes video here)
- Being featured in an email newsletter
- Sending me to a conference or event as a brand ambassador
- A custom experience to meet your needs
- A one-one-one consultation about your website
My resume includes work for brands like Nickelodeon, Luvs, Peapod, and Tide.
I particularly love educational campaigns like those I have participated in for The Campaign for Fair Education Funding, the National PTA, and CHPA Educational Foundation’s Know Your OTCs blogger program.
This sponsored post for AirStone has performed very well, being pinned well over ten thousand times on Pinterest and remaining one of the top ten posts on the blog since I wrote it in 2013.
Please contact me at [email protected] for my latest analytics and a copy of my media kit so that we can start building a relationship between our brands today!