I often get questions from readers and friends about how I took my blog from a hobby to an actual job.
In 2016 I put together my online course, Organize Your Blog. This is a one week, self-guided class that you are able to work through at your own pace. I have taken lots of online classes myself, but I had never seen one that offered all of these resources for treating your blog like a business in one place. I used my teaching background and spent months creating a class that walks you through the process of getting organized, seeing yourself as a business owner, and is as easy to follow as possible.
By the end of this course you will have:
- a yearly spreadsheet tracking your blog’s statistics in several categories
- an income and expense report
- a Pinterest content sharing strategy that does not overwhelm you
- a weekly plan for sharing content on your Facebook page
- a content calendar that works for you
- the confidence to know exactly how much to charge for your work and why
- access to downloads that have already been created for you- don’t waste time trying to reinvent the wheel!
Video instruction, downloadable templates, and easy to follow step-by-step lessons make this course a great choice for bloggers who want to invest in themselves!
Watch your pageviews and your income grow once you have the right tools in place and understand how to use them.
Or if you prefer a more personalized approach, I’m also available for consulting.
Check out what a previous happy client said working with me did for her business!
“Stephanie’s Blog Coaching consultation is an invaluable resource for anyone looking to take his or her blog to the next level. I’ve been plateauing in certain areas for awhile, unsure how to proceed and Stephanie was able to not only diagnose the problems, but also offer concrete action items to move my blog forward. Just in the couple weeks since our initial meeting, I’ve been getting about double the traffic from Pinterest and have been able to improve my page to make it easier for readers to share my work. Overall, an extremely worthwhile investment!” – Melissa from One Mother to Another